- OPTION A BLADES ARE OPEN AND SHUT DOWN ON BLAST
- OPTION B BLADES ARE CLOSED AND OPEN ON BLAST
- Casing 2mm Pre-Galvanised Mild Steel, 304 Stainless or 316L
- Flanges Self Flanged and un-drilled as standard
- Finish Self colour all welds cleaned and dressed
- Bushes Bronze or Oilite Bronze (-60ºC to 220ºC) or SFL Bearings
- Spindles 16-20mm dia Solid Stainless steel 304 or 316
- Blades 2mm Interlinked to rise and fall in unison these are held in default position by adjustable spring- this spring is adjusted by final installer not by E.A.T. Ltd
- Calculations Structural Calculations available on request
This is based on 500mm sq. damper module, for example a 1000mm wide x 500mm
high would be manufacture from 2 modules.
Please contact our sales staff for further information.