Gas retention Dampers are designed to contain fire extinguishing gases e.g. CO2 and FM200 within system. Gas retention Dampers when shut are 98% closed. We have supplied dampers for ATEX Zone 1 applications.
- Tests They have been tested by BSRIA and have succeeded in being classed BSEN1751:1999 class 2.
- Actuation Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic all available.
- Casing 2mm Galvanised mild Steel as standard. Stainless steel and Aluminium available.
- Blades 0.7mm Double skin, ‘z’ type blades fitted with PVC coated Flame retardant polyether to maximise sealing.
- Bushes Machined Bronze buses to ensure tightness of seal between casing and spindle.
- Spindles S/S to maximise life expectancy.
- Shims Fitted with St/St spring loaded side shims to minimise the gap between casing and blades.
Gas retention Dampers are designed to Failsafe close in case of fire.