- Casing Pre-Galvanised Mild Steel , Aluminium, 304 Stainless or 316L. Pre-Galvanised Mild Steel is used as Standard whilst thicker gauges can be used necessary to achieve the required specification. Fully welded casing with welds cleaned flush and dressed as necessary.
- Flanges Self Flanged and un-drilled as standard. RS angle flanges cleaned and primed painted, can be fitted.
- Finish Powder coating on blades and casing available.
- Bushes Nylon, Bronze or Oilite Bronze (-60ºC to 220ºC)
- Spindles Stainless steel 304 or 316, Aluminium
- Blades Can be interlinked to rise and fall in unison in instances of turbulent Air and counter balanced (if required) to reduce pressure loss.
PD below is for steel blades. For Aly Blades please multiply PD x 0.65.
Keep below 5 m/s or 1000 fpm.