- Casing 2mm-3mm Pre-Galvanised Mild Steel , Aluminium, 304 Stainless or 316L.
Fully welded casing with welds cleaned flush and dressed as necessary.
- Blades Aerofoil and ‘z’ Section Blades are fabricated from 22g and 18g sheets and double skinned for strength.
- Linkages A link bar allows the blades to open and close in a parallel plain.
- Bearings low Maintenance bushes into which the spindles are placed. Available in Nylon, Bronze or Oilite Bronze(-80ºC to 220ºC). Bearings can be placed into housings for longer life and greater strength.
- Spindles 1/2”Diameter zinc plated, Stainless Steel 304 or 316, Aluminium.
- Flanges Self Flanged and undrilled as standard. RS angle flanges cleaned and primed painted, can be fitted.
- Fingerguards 1/2”sq Mesh used as standard. Insect mesh is also Available.
- Finish Self Colour, Powder coating on blades and casing available.
- Manual 20 x 6 flat manufactured into a handle over a lockable quadrant.
- Also Available Solenoids, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Standard Range -20ºC to 50ºC. Damper can be manufactured to -40ºC to 150ºC using enhanced Oilite Bronze Bushes.
- Sizing Keep FPM between 1000 and 1200 (or under 5m/s).