The job of a motorised Damper is to allow air to pass through the inlet of a generator or building.
- Casing 2mm-3mm Pre-Galvanised Mild Steel , Aluminium, 304 Stainless or 316L.
Fully welded casing with welds cleaned flush and dressed as necessary.
- Blades Aerofoil and ‘z’ Section Blades are fabricated from 22g and 18g sheets and double skinned for strength.
- Linkages A link bar allows the blades to open and close in a parallel plain.
- Bearings low Maintenance bushes into which the spindles are placed. Available in Nylon, Bronze or Oilite Bronze(-80ºC to 220ºC). Bearings can be placed into housings for longer life and greater strength.
- Spindles 1/2″Diameter zinc plated, Stainless Steel 304 or 316, Aluminium.
- Flanges Self Flanged and undrilled as standard. RS angle flanges cleaned and primed painted, can be fitted.
- Fingerguards 1/2″sq Mesh used as standard. Insect mesh is also Available.
Finish:-Self Colour, Powder coating on blades and casing available.
- Manual20 x 6 flat manufactured into a handle over a lockable quadrant.
- Motorised Electric 24v DC. 24V AC, 110 AC, 230V AC available. The actuators are fitted to the side of damper or in the Air stream. Actuators and be supplied to open/close, Spring return or Modulate.
- Microswitches Can be supplied as part of actuator or separately mounted to signal if damper is open or close.
- Gas Trip Dampers are fitted with gas trip to set to instantly shut when trip is triggered with gas pressure.
- Also Available Solenoids, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Standard Range -20ºC to 50ºC. Damper can be manufactured to -40ºC to 150ºC using enhanced Oilite Bronze Bushes.
- Sizing Keep FPM between 1000 and 1200 (or under 5m/s).